All the Colours of the Rainbow…..
………….can be found in today’s gallery. Any least I think they can!
(For info on pictures, please see below)
- Detail of the ceiling in Pedralbes Monastery in Barcelona
- Selection of Lisbon’s famous tiles displayed outside a souvenir shop.
- Some arrows on display in the Archery shop this morning.
- Traditional houses on one of the islands in the Venice Lagoon.
- I enjoyed basking in the rainbow sunlight coming through the stained glass windows of Santa Maria Cathedral in Palma.
- The Britannia Inn in Elterwater in England’s Lake District.
- The Britannia Inn’s sign.
- A Peacock butterfly.
All images are ©HelenBushe
This post was inspired by Cee’s Challenge: Color of your Choice. I couldn’t make up my mind which colour(s) to choose, so I picked every shade and hue I could find.