All the Colours of the Rainbow…..
………….can be found in today’s gallery. Any least I think they can!
(For info on pictures, please see below)
- Detail of the ceiling in Pedralbes Monastery in Barcelona
- Selection of Lisbon’s famous tiles displayed outside a souvenir shop.
- Some arrows on display in the Archery shop this morning.
- Traditional houses on one of the islands in the Venice Lagoon.
- I enjoyed basking in the rainbow sunlight coming through the stained glass windows of Santa Maria Cathedral in Palma.
- The Britannia Inn in Elterwater in England’s Lake District.
- The Britannia Inn’s sign.
- A Peacock butterfly.
All images are ©HelenBushe
This post was inspired by Cee’s Challenge: Color of your Choice. I couldn’t make up my mind which colour(s) to choose, so I picked every shade and hue I could find.
Grammy Writes · 15 February 2019 at 18:34
Especially love the Burano Island (Venice Lagoon) photo. It’s a special place!
HMB · 15 February 2019 at 18:40
Thank you. I couldn’t remember if it was Burano or Murano. There’s another one begins with a “T”, very quiet with a monastery on it. It’s s while since I visited that amazing corner of the world.
Joanne Sisco · 15 February 2019 at 16:38
So nice to see all that beautiful colour! LOVE the picture of you basking in the rainbows
HMB · 15 February 2019 at 18:44
Thanks Joanne. Next time I bask in rainbows I’ll post a pic.
Joanne Sisco · 16 February 2019 at 13:06
Laurie Graves · 15 February 2019 at 14:30
I should say so! Nice seeing a picture of you. And how I loved seeing the photo of the peacock butterfly. We do not have them over here. So beautiful!
HMB · 15 February 2019 at 18:45
Thanks Laurie. I’m not often so well lit for a picture! Peacock Butterflies are so beautiful
Manja Mexi Movie · 15 February 2019 at 05:44
Oh yes, such a lovely and happy selection. <3
HMB · 15 February 2019 at 07:55
Cee Neuner · 14 February 2019 at 21:18
Oh what a fabulous gallery of rainbows. Wonderfully colorful post.
HMB · 14 February 2019 at 21:23
Thank you Cee. I’m so motivated by your challenges.